Some of the features added to this version require that the update parameter is present the first time the client runs after updating, like this:
python faraday.py --update
New workspace comparison graphics
New report templatesEnjoy our professional-looking Executive Report templates and modify them as you wish!
New API documentation
- Improved the Workspace Comparison feature adding several graphics
- Added a login dialog when GTK is run without login argument.
- Added a template to create an Executive Report with grouped vulns.
- Added the ability to edit and copy Executive Reports.
- Added the ability to select a template for the Executive Report.
- Fixed Executive Report delete button behaviour.
- Fixed issues with new lines in MS Office.
- Fixed bug that was overwriting vuln owner when editing.
- Removed ‘unclassified’ conditionals from Executive templates.
- Fixed update without credentials, added the ability to log in.
- Added an activity feed panel in the Dashboard.
- Added Hping plugin.
- Enhancements to Wpscan plugin.
- Added IBM AppScan plugin.
- Improved Burp’s Online plugin. Added fields and removed HTML tags.
- Refactor remaining modules to be compatible with JS Strict Mode.
- Fixed bug that prevented GTK from closing when user clicked CANCEL on WS creation.
- Fixed size of Workspace creation dialog.
- New cwe databases: English and Spanish.
We hope you enjoy it, and let us know if you have any questions or comments.