Windows application for spoofing the MAC address and host name.
The program must be run in "administrator mode" for the functions to work properly
- Set a new Random MAC address
- Press the randomize button to generate a random MAC address
- Click the random radio button and hit "Set New Mac" to reset your MAC address to this new address
- Set the MAC address manually
- To use a specially selected MAC address enter the desired values in the text fields
- CAUTION The second nibble can only be set with a value of ('A', 'E', '2' or '6')
- e.g. xy-xx-xx-xx-xx-xx, y represents the second nibble and must be represented by ('A', 'E', '2' or '6')
- x can be represented by any hexadecimal value
- Reset the MAC address
- To revert the MAC adrress back to the network adapter's original values press the "reset" button
- Change Host Name
- Enter the desired host name and press "Change Host Name"