Just another manual code analysis tool and static analysis tool Codewarrior runs at HTTPd with TLS, uses KISS principle( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KISS_principle )
src/ = C source code, this code talking with web socket
eggs/ = external modules to search codes using regex
conf/whitelist.conf = list of IPs that have access in HTTPd server
bin/ = file to execute...
doc/ = at construction...
Open browser at https://localhost:1345/index.html
- git clone ttps://github.com/CoolerVoid/codewarrior/; cd codewarrior
- $ make
- $ cd cert; openssl req -x509 -sha256 -nodes -days 365 -newkey rsa:2048 -keyout privateKey.key -out certificate.crt
- $ cat certificate.crt privateKey.key > certkey.pem
- $ cd ..
- $ /bin/warrior
- if screen stock you reflesh browser with F5...
- If return error, port already in use... close it with...
- $ fuser -k -n tcp 1345
- If you want use at network, Whitelist to access server you can edit at "config/whitelist.conf".
Tested at path:
- if you want change cert "cert/certpem.pem" generate with openssl cartificate and key and concatenate both...
- if you change the default port you need edit port in web/ at web sockets connection.
- Add external Automatons for each language case
- Add load module with dlopen()
- Add ReDOS validator at regex calls
- Machine learning so try use bag of Words with KNN