LionSec Linux 5.0 is a Ubuntu based penetration testing distribution . It was built in order to perform Computer Forensics , Penetration Tests , Wireless Analysis . With the "Anonymous Mode" , you can browse the internet or send packets anonymously . There are lots of inbuilt tools like netool ,websploit , burpsuite , web analysis tools , social engineering tools and other pentesting tools . .
Minimum System Requirements
- 1.7 GHz processor (for example Intel Celeron) or better.
- 2.0 GB RAM (system memory).
- 8 GB of free hard drive space for installation.
- Either a CD/DVD drive or a USB port for the installer media.
- Internet access is helpful (for installing updates during the installation process).
If you have an old machine, you may consider other alternative like LionSec Linux 3.1
LionSec Linux 5.0 Teaser