For use with Kali Linux. Custom bash scripts used to automate various pentesting tasks.
Download, setup & usage
- git clone git://github.com/leebaird/discover.git /opt/discover/
- All scripts must be ran from this location.
- cd /opt/discover/
RECON 1. Domain 2. Person 3. Parse salesforce SCANNING 4. Generate target list 5. CIDR 6. List 7. IP or domain WEB 8. Open multiple tabs in Iceweasel 9. Nikto 10. SSL MISC 11. Crack WiFi 12. Parse XML 13. Start a Metasploit listener 14. Update 15. Exit
RECON 1. Passive 2. Active 3. Previous menu
- Passive combines goofile, goog-mail, goohost, theHarvester, Metasploit, dnsrecon, URLCrazy, Whois and multiple webistes.
- Active combines Nmap, dnsrecon, Fierce, lbd, WAF00W, traceroute and Whatweb.
RECON First name: Last name:
- Combines info from multiple websites.
Create a free account at salesforce (https://connect.data.com/login). Perform a search on your target company > select the company name > see all. Copy the results into a new file. Enter the location of your list:
- Gather names and positions into a clean list.
Generate target list
SCANNING 1. Local area network 2. NetBIOS 3. netdiscover 4. Ping sweep 5. Previous menu
- Use different tools to create a target list including Angry IP Scanner, arp-scan, netdiscover and nmap pingsweep.
CIDR, List, IP or domain
Type of scan: 1. External 2. Internal 3. Previous menu
- External scan will set the nmap source port to 53 and the max-rrt-timeout to 1500ms.
- Internal scan will set the nmap source port to 88 and the max-rrt-timeout to 500ms.
- Nmap is used to perform host discovery, port scanning, service enumeration and OS identification.
- Matching nmap scripts are used for additional enumeration.
- Matching Metasploit auxiliary modules are also leveraged.
Open multiple tabs in Icewease
Open multiple tabs in Iceweasel with: 1. List 2. Directories from a domain's robot.txt. 3. Previous menu
- Use a list containing IPs and/or URLs.
- Use wget to pull a domain's robot.txt file, then open all of the directories.
Run multiple instances of Nikto in parallel. 1. List of IPs. 2. List of IP:port. 3. Previous menu
Check for SSL certificate issues. Enter the location of your list:
- Use sslscan and sslyze to check for SSL/TLS certificate issues.
- Crack wireless networks.
Parse XML to CSV. 1. Burp (Base64) 2. Nessus 3. Nexpose 4. Nmap 5. Qualys 6. Previous menu
Start a Metasploit listener
- Setup a multi/handler with a windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp payload on port 443.
- Use to update Kali Linux, Discover scripts, various tools and the locate database.