Appie is a software package that has been pre-configured to function as an Android Pentesting Environment.It is completely portable and can be carried on USB stick.This is a one stop answer for all the tools needed in Android Application Security Assessment.
Difference between Appie and existing environments ?
- Tools contained in Appie are running on host machine instead of running on virtual machine.
- Less Space Needed(Only 600MB compared to atleast 8GB of Virual Machine)
- As the name suggests it is completely Portable i.e it can be carried on USB Stick or on your own smartphone and your pentesting environment will go wherever you go without any differences.
- Awesome Interface
Which tools are included in Appie ?
- Android Debug Bridge
- Sublime Text
- Androguard SublimeText Plugin
- Eclipse with Android Developer Tools
- Owasp GoatDroid Project Configured
- Fastboot and sqlite3
- Java Runtime Environment and Python Files.With these you don’t even need to have Python or Java Runtime Environment installed on the computer.
- Nearly all UNIX commands like ls, cat, chmod, cp, find, git, unzip, mkdir, ssh, openssl, keytool ,jarsigner and many others