Crunch is a wordlist generator where you can specify a standard character set or a character set you specify. crunch can generate all possible combinations and permutations.
- crunch generates wordlists in both combination and permutation ways
- it can breakup output by number of lines or file size
- now has resume support
- pattern now supports number and symbols
- pattern now supports upper and lower case characters separately
- adds a status report when generating multiple files
- new -l option for literal support of @,%^
- new -d option to limit duplicate characters see man file for details
- now has unicode support
./crunch [min length] [max length] [character set] [options] ./crunch 3 3 ABC\!\@\% Crunch will now generate the following amount of data: 864 bytes 0 MB 0 GB 0 TB 0 PB Crunch will now generate the following number of lines: 216 AAA AAB AAC AA! AA@ AA% ABA ...