Facebook Password Remover is the free all-in-one tool to quickly remove the stored Facebook Login passwords from your system.
This helps you to delete any accidently (or otherwise) stored Facebook password on any public/shared computers so that your Facebook account remains safe.
Currently it supports Facebook password removal from following applications,
- Internet Explorer [v7.x - v10.x]
- Google Chrome
- Google Chrome Canary/SXS
- CoolNovo Browser
- Opera Next
- Comodo Dragon Browser
- SeaMonkey Browser
- SRWare Iron Browser
- Flock Browser
One of the unique feature of this tool is that it allows you to remove even the encrypted Facebook passwords, belonging to any user account either on local system or any other computer.
Before removing the passwords, you can also take a backup of recovered Facebook password list in HTML/XML/TEXT format.
Facebook Password Remover is fully Portable and works on both 32-bit/64-bit platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 8.
- Instantly decrypt and show all the Facebook passwords on your system
- Remove either selected ones or all the stored Facebook passwords with just a click
- Support recovery and removal from latest versions of Applications
- Create backup password report in HTML/XML/TEXT format
- Auto detects the current password store location
- Remove password from any user account on local or another system
- Remove even encrypted Facebook passwords
- Free and Easy to Use GUI based Tool
- Fully portable, can be run anywhere without JAVA, .NET components
- Includes Installer for local Installation & Uninstallation