Our target is to make Capstone the ultimate disassembly engine for binary analysis and reversing in the security community.
- Support hardware architectures: ARM, ARM64 (aka ARMv8), Mips & X86 (more details).
- Clean/simple/lightweight/intuitive architecture-neutral API.
- Provide details on disassembled instruction (called “decomposer” by others).
- Provide some semantics of the disassembled instruction, such as list of implicit registers read & written.
- Implemented in pure C language, with bindings for Python, Ruby, OCaml, C#, Java and GO available.
- Native support for Windows & *nix (including MacOSX, Linux, *BSD platforms).
- Thread-safe by design.
- Distributed under the open source BSD license.