VSD (Virtual Section Dumper) is intented to be a tool to visualize and dump the memory regions of a running 32 bits or a 64 bits process in many ways. For example, you can dump the entire process and fix the PE Header, dump a given range of memory or even list and dump every virtual section present in the process.
Usage of VSD can be found here
- Added "Ignore unnamed objects" in the window handles.
- Added "Set Priority" feature in order to set the priority of a given process. issue 8
- Added "Suspend process" and "Resume process" features. issue 10
- Added "Suspend all threads before dumping". Using this option you can suspend the execution of a given process before to dump it. issue 5
- Added updatevsd.exe. More information can be found here
- Added a menu bar.
- Added a module list viewer.
- Added Dump Full and Dump Partial over a specific module.
- Added sorting feature in the module list viewer.
- Added a handle list viewer.
- Added sorting feature in the handle list viewer.
- Added a thread list viewer.
- Added Resume, Terminate and Suspend functions in the thread list viewer.
- Added the "Patch" feature.
- Bugfixes in some functions.
- Code refactoring in some functions. The code still needs a lot of improvements :P
- Fixed a bug in the PastePEHeader() function when calculating the offset of the original PE Header.
- First stable release (I hope so :)
- First stable release.